BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 6 de março de 2010

How I'm feeling now!!


    "Well, what can I say about me? hahaha

    I’m not the best! I’m just different of others...

    I'm always dreaming, and make the "dreams" turn reality...

    My life is like a puzzle, that miss a piece for complete all... And this piece, is a guy that I love, but he never looked at me, like I want, we're just friends, I guess he loves my friend, but not me! =(


Why everything is so complicated?
Why we can't command our hearts?


I'm trying to find an other guy that loves me, like I love you;

Someone that make me happy, I hope that is you, and I hope that one day you'll could see that I love you
, but I wish that will not too late;
You're the only person that makes me laugh, the only person that makes me happy in sad moments!
´Cause the only person that makes me happy, is YOU!!

This it'll be the last year, that I'll see you, that I'll go to school with you, will be the last moments, will be the last laughts...
But you continue in my heart forever!!!


Everything that I do, reminds me of you;

There's some songs that reminds moments that we pass together, an unforgettable moments...
Everyday that I listen "Beyoncé", I remember of you, hahaha... I can't count why I remember, it's secret! hahaha! :P


I wish that one day you can read this, and see that I love you, not like friend, is more than this,
see that girl that always been by your side, defending you at many times, pass one year till now, trying to hide sadness, in only one smile... =*

0 comentários: