BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Powered By Blogger

sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

The world behind my wall...

I'll wanna make my own destiny... I don't want to listen my heart anymore, this makes me suffer more than everything...Because, I always love a guy that don't love me... that only want to be my friend!! ¬¬'
It's amazing what the heart can do with you, how the heart can dominate your destiny...the heart doesn't choose the person that you'll love... it happen naturally!
This is the LOVE... this is the sinal of being in love!
When you're being in love, it's impossible to think in another thing, without be that guy!
It's like, you made your own world behind your wall, a world that nobody could understand, a world that lives only you and that person, and don't exist nobody else!

0 comentários: